Business buyers

The worlds largest 1% of businesses are now sourcing their energy directly from renewable generators through power purchase agreements, bypassing the traditional utilities. We’re assembling the largest portfolio of renewable generation across Ireland so that the other 99% of businesses can too.

Going direct to the generator through a PPA gives your business total control of where your energy is sourced and on what terms.

Our platform cuts through the complexity of the industry to offer you a simplified approach to your PPA; reducing transaction timelines, minimising costs and managing risks to your business.

Join the biggest upheaval to the industry in a generation.

Getting to 100% green

Voltclub works with businesses to plan out and execute their journey to 100% green electricity.

A renewable energy PPA is a step change towards becoming a sustainable business.

Our platform reduces the time, cost and risk of entering a PPA, meaning you can focus on growing your business.

Our approach

Risk and value analysis

Every business is different. We start with you and your clean energy goals. We help you understand what actions to take and when, in order to reach those goals.

Automated tendering

We have a number of solutions for every business, whether that’s a direct agreement with an existing wind generator or a battery storage solution in an old workshop

Simplified transactions

Our expert team will do the hard work meaning you have more time to focus on finding balance

Future proof your business

Renewable energy has no fuel costs meaning you can fix your energy price from 1 to 20 years

Our products

Renewable energy solutions to fit any business

Renewable energy is our jam. From small businesses to corporate multinationals we create energy deals that work for you.

Wind PPA

Wind in Ireland has been breaking records lately, get some of the action with a fixed price PPA

Solar PPA

Solar panel prices are falling rapidly, with an early stage solar industry eager to sell power now


Make the best use of the space on your own site or premises, with on-site generation and storage